Our services are:
- Adult and Older People’s Inpatient and Community Mental Health Services, including elements of rehabilitation, crisis and home treatment, assertive outreach, early intervention in psychosis and day services. The Trust also provides psychological therapies and primary care mental health services
- Children and Young People’s Mental Health Services – a range of psychotherapeutic approaches and interventions for children and adolescents with mental health problems
- Adult Community Learning Disability Services in Doncaster, Rotherham and North Lincolnshire from a number of locations. Services include assessment and treatment in inpatient and community settings, supporting people in the community and helping people with complex needs, as well as providing leisure, recreational and educational activities. The Trust also provides low-secure accommodation in Doncaster for men with learning disabilities
- A comprehensive Drug and Alcohol Service operates across Doncaster, in partnership with voluntary sector agencies. This provides drug treatment and relapse prevention for adults including needle exchange, detox and advice services
- Doncaster Community Integrated Services (DCIS) – adults, children, young people and families healthcare services are provided across Doncaster, including community and inpatient, district nursing and specialist community nursing services, rehabilitation services, hospice services, children and family nursing services and sexual health.